AutoGRIPPER Stud Extractor/Installer
The go-to tool for removing and inserting studs safely, effectively, and fast. For general maintenance, outages, shut-downs or turnarounds, frozen studs cost hundreds of man-hours and thousands of dollars each year. The AutoGRIPPER is a simple, safe and cost-effective tool for removing stub-born fasteners.
- Save critical time, especially important in hazardous conditions.
- Reduces maintenance and turnaround man-hours.
- Easy to use – requires minimal training and set-up.
- Designed with a square drive for pneumatic wrench.
- Minimal damage to the stud being removed.
- Wide variety of applications.
- Download the AutoGRIPPER Stud Extractor/Installer Catalog here
HydraPULL Hydraulic Bundle Extractor
Low cost alternative to the traditional chain hoist, crane and other rigging methods for removing tube bundles from shell and tube exchangers.
- Economical solution for removing tube bundles from exchangers.
- Does not require plant air or source of electric power.
- Designed for maximum flexibility.
- Completely self-contained, requires no out-side rigging or gantries.
- Operation by as few as two workers.
- Download the HydraPULL Hydraulic Bundle Extractor Catalog here
AutoTORQ Hydraulic Chain Pipe Wrench
Tightens and loosens tubular threaded joints.
- Tightens and loosens tubular threaded joints.
- Utilizes rig hydraulics.
- Has a wide range of tubular sizes.
- Delivers controlled torque to threaded joints.
- Fully portable.
- Download the AutoTORQ Pipe Wrench Catalog here
Flange Alignment Tool
Put an end to hammering and prying! Improve safety, productivity and accuracy with FASTORQ’s Flange Alignment Tool.
- Tapered shaft.
- Durable craftsmanship.
- Available individually or in sets.
- Download the Flange Alignment Tool Catalog here
Back-up and quick release reaction arm for hammer wrenches.
- Employs adjustment screw.
- For use with FASTORQ Hammer Wrenches from 1-1/16” to 3-1/8” or 30mm to 80mm.
- Other sizes can be quoted on request.
- Download the FastBAK Catalog here.
Impact Sockets & Hammer Wrenches
- Straight or offset.
- Larger striking area.
- Download the Impact Sockets & Hammer Wrenches Catalog here.